- Tips for keeping your inbox at zero.
- Glossier Play debuted this week, here’s what’s worth the hype. (I’m curious about the lip lacquer in “blow-up.”)
- This dress might read too much like a ’70s costume in person, but I love the hot pink flowers against the rust background. I’m also into this dress in black, which looks like the perfect throw-on-and-go weekend frock.
- How airport retail is changing.
- Americans traveling to Europe will need a visa for the Schengen Area beginning in 2021. You can sign up here to be notified by email when the form is available online.
- Eyeglasses are marked up nearly 1,000 percent.
- Have you tried wool dryer balls yet? I just ordered these to see if they really do cut down on drying time.
- I made this sheet pan chicken recipe earlier this week and it’s really good! We skipped the cauliflower and added naan on the side.
- Party tips for easy entertaining.
- Dutch artist Berndnaut Smilde creates clouds in unexpected places to photograph.
Finds Under $50:
- A sophisticated knee-length dress that looks more expensive thanks to the knife pleats.
- A midi-length slip dress.
- I saw this top at Target today and its really cute in person! It’s also available in extended sizes.
- My favorite travel dress now comes in green.
- Colorful acetate hoop earrings.
What You May Have Missed:
- I already bought the sneakers in this week’s “The Coveted.”
- Beautiful items under $50 and under $100. There’s even a wood beaded bag for $30!
- Seven of the best design finds at H&M right now.
- On my radar lately.
- A round up of what I bought in February.
image via Unsplash
Let’s keep in touch! Instagram / Facebook / Pinterest / Bloglovin’