This week, I’m coveting:
- A gold turtle for our coffee table. The shell comes off to reveal a hiding place for essentials and, better yet, it’s only $15.
- A flirty little dress from Shopbop’s ONE by collection. It looks awfully short on the model, but it’s worth trying at $58.
- Gedebe’s embellished bags. I can’t stop daydreaming about this new-to-me brand, even if the bags are out of my price range.
- Fringe sandals! They also come in gold and navy, but the white is my favorite. J.Crew is also offering 30% off, so it’s a good time to snag them. (Edit: I see that the white pair is already sold out. This pair isn’t quite as cute, but they’re only $20. Might be worth a try.)
- This DVF top. It would look so good with shorts all summer.
- Silver sunburst earrings from Kenneth Jay Lane.
- An affordable squash blossom necklace. Have you ever looked for vintage ones on eBay? They can go for hundreds of dollars. I’m totally fine with a new costume version.
- Not Pictured: This pretty perforated tote.
- Not Pictured: My favorite Prada sunglasses are 30% off today. You can see them in Monday’s post.
- Plus: Have you taken advantage of Piperlime’s discount yet? There’s an extra 40% off sale items with code SALEONSALE. I couldn’t resist this Lele Sadoughi necklace.
Enter to win a Mother’s Day charm necklace from Helen Ficalora. Enter here!