- Yoox is using artificial intelligence to design its private-label collection.
- There’s a bee species that makes nests out of flower petals.
- I’m loving this Portland remodel.
- Ashley shares her experience fostering kittens.
- Women made history in the 2018 midterm elections.
- Tips to style your Thanksgiving table with items you already own.
- Learn more about the duo behind the Staud brand.
- I’m very much into this faux fur coat.
- Lemony fried brussels sprouts sound like the perfect Thanksgiving side dish.
- Posting selfies doesn’t make women narcissists.
- Declare a “let’s finish that” weekend to wrap up those not-quite-completed projects.
Finds Under $50:
- These knit monogrammed ornaments are darling.
- Treat yourself to a new pair of earrings you can wear throughout the holiday season.
- I’m loving this paisley-print blouse. It’s loose enough to hide any over-indulgence this Thanksgiving.
- A faux fur pom-pom tops this cute hat that comes in nine colors.
- I didn’t think a heart-print sweater could be sophisticated until I came across this one.
- I bought these glasses in advance of holiday hosting last year and I’m still in love with them. The glass has a pretty blush hue to it.
Earlier This Week:
image via Schoolhouse Electric