It’s the last weekend of 2018, which means it’s time to break out the champagne coupes and bubbly! We have a low key weekend in store, allowing us time to recoup (and clean up) after the holidays, which is exactly what I need after being on the go for weeks now. I’m also planning to find a couple of appetizer recipes to make on New Year’s Eve and I’m open to any suggestions you have! (We have plans with our neighborhood friends for a festive house crawl with snacks and cocktails at each stop.) I hope you have a relaxing final weekend of 2018!
- Did you get Instagram’s brief update on Thursday? It showed up for me and it was awful.
- Health tips for the new year.
- Even if there’s not enough time to snag this evening bag for New Year’s Eve, it’s still a fun option to have in your closet for upcoming cocktail hours in 2019!
- I made this bacon-wrapped pork tenderloin for my parents for our Christmas celebration and it was delicious. You could easily substitute pancetta for the bacon.
- This DIY tufted headboard is easier than it looks.
- I loved this interview with Karl Lagerfeld.
- Save an extra 25% on sale items at Tory Burch!
- How the Great Recession influenced a decade of design.
- Tips on getting your budget back in order after the holidays.
- Has anyone tried this setting spray with SPF? I’m going to buy a bottle before our Florida trip because sunscreen lotion always feels too heavy on my face.
Finds Under $50:
- Lele Sadoughi transformed her signature flower earrings into petite studs.
- A fun basket bag for any upcoming tropical trips.
- I love the texture of this sweater.
- A fit-and-flare dress with a geometric print.
- I bet these reflect the light in the prettiest way.
- Freshen up your couch or bed with this striped throw pillow.
Earlier This Week:
image via Unsplash