- I’ve never watched something with more WTF moments than Abducted in Plain Sight. I’m know it’s not fair to judge the actions of those parents from my couch without delving deeper, but it’s really hard not to be critical.
- I have to put this Gray Malin photograph in my closet to pay homage to one of my style icons.
- This falafel soup sounds amazing!
- Email’s fundamental flaw.
- Did you grow up with decal glasses festooned with cartoon characters, too? I love that restaurants are embracing these 1980s relics for cocktails.
- Anna Wintour recaps New York Fashion Week.
- I’m so inspired by Audrey’s hallway transformation. That’s actually paint instead of wallpaper!
- A peek into the industry of trend forecasting.
- I’m into this cheeky ring.
- The secret history of women in coding.
Finds Under $50:
- A pretty chiffon blouse.
- This open-front cardigan looks so cozy and perfect for long plane rides!
- A leopard-print midi skirt.
- If you add one impulse purchase to your Target cart this month, make it this vase. I bought it last weekend and it looks like it should be a pricier artisan find. The texture is so good.
- A sweet gingham dress.
What You May Have Missed:
- Nine pairs of spring earrings that caught my eye.
- Rounding up a selection of romantic items for this week’s “The Coveted.”
image via Unsplash