- I didn’t particularly enjoy Savannah when we visited for day trip, but Ashley’s post makes me want to give it another shot.
- This pineapple purse is equal parts ridiculous and amazing.
- Thinking about purchasing a Dutch oven? Here’s a comparison between Le Creuset (which I have), Staub, and cheaper alternatives.
- Lilly Pulitzer is collaborating with Pottery Barn this spring.
- Seven ways to find inspiration when you’re in a home decor rut.
- I love this tweed take on a denim jacket.
- A primer on David Hicks, the inspiration behind Tory Burch’s spring collection. I’m all about this pretty scarf.
- Flower shops are popping up in chic boutiques everywhere lately.
- Jewelry designer Ariel Gordon has such a whimsical showroom!
- Grace takes us on a tour of artist Hunt Slonem’s studio.
Finds Under $50:
- BaubleBar is having a huge sale with up to 80% off. These ball drop earrings are just $12! I have them in black and turquoise.
- An extra 40% off sale brings this brass pineapple down to just $15.
- The gingham purse pictured above.
- If gingham isn’t your thing, how about a darling pink mini bag?
- This pretty top would look great with a pair of jeans on the weekend.
- A halter-neck swimsuit with scalloped trim.
Earlier This Week:
- Four ways to style a $49 shift dress.
- Target is launching a new home decor line. I’m all about the rattan chairs.
- Coveting crisp red and white for spring.
You might also enjoy:
On the Right Foot: History of Mirrors, Dressing for Ourselves, the Jacket to Buy at 50% Off & More!
On the Right Foot: Plans for the Champs-Élysées, An Affordable and Chic PJ Set, Return of the Homema...
On the Right Foot: Valentine's Day Cocktail, Zack Morris is Trash, Gossip Shortages & More!