It’s our last weekend of R&R before we’re homeowners! I have packing tape in bulk and piles of boxes to pack, but we’ll likely spend as much time as possible this weekend lounging by the pool and going for walks. We’re not actually moving out of our apartment until the end of July, so we may as well relax before we need to spend every weeknight and weekend working on the house. In the meantime, I’ve spent hours looking at furniture and decor to figure out what direction our house will go in. We love a lot of Scandinavian and mid-century modern pieces, punctuated with unexpected, cheeky or glam details (think brass pineapples, a tufted bench, or this print that I want to put above a bar cabinet). I’ve jokingly dubbed my style “Glamdinavian,” but it totally fits.
- Are you washing your hair often enough?
- Kayu partnered with Net-a-Porter to create exclusive fringe totes. I love the turquoise one!
- How perfect are these locations for Wes Anderson films?!
- Reimagining iconic art subjects in the modern world.
- To say that I’m obsessed with these earrings would be an understatement.
- Tips to help yourself become more of a morning person.
- Itching to book a trip abroad? Megan shared her guide to Rome and Fran shared travel tips for Ireland.
- Shimmering fabric and tassel trim make this top a showstopper.
- Zendaya dances through nine decades of fashion in 90 seconds.
- This cactus-themed party is too cute.
FIVE UNDER $50:
- Pink satin slides for $20.
- I just placed an order for this dress in the dark floral print. I found reviews indicating that it runs large, which should make for a comfortable, breezy dress on hot days. Plus, the color scheme will transition to fall nicely. (I know, I know. Let’s not talk about autumn yet.)
- A pair of statement-making gold drop earrings to wear with all of your summer dresses.
- Tory Burch’s nautical rope-print scarf is being price matched right now.
- This pinstriped peekaboo-shoulder top is preppy perfection.
- You have a few days left to enter to win a new phone case! Good luck!
- Wearing a striped dress lakeside.
- A jewelry designer who will help you achieve your dreams of wearing oversize gemstones without being the heir to a fortune.
- The items I can’t stop thinking about this week.
Have a wonderful weekend!