- We should all be angry about this.
- I take Amazon Prime for granted and order things like shampoo knowing it’ll save me a trip to Target, and I get irrationally annoyed when the shipment takes longer than the two-day promise. But I’m better off in an urban area than those in rural parts of America. Learn how rural areals throw a wrench into shipping logistics.
- If a wig is part of your Halloween costume, you have to check out this post for inspiration.
- Not a fan of traditional fall decor? Try a rainbow-colored pumpkin wreath for your front door!
- This tiered mini skirt is so pretty!
- A French brand is turning vintage hotel curtains into chic jackets.
- I’m disappointed that the series finale of The Mindy Project is fast approaching, but at least Mindy Kaling promises it’ll be “romantic” and “unexpected.”
- Itching for a decent drink the next time you’re on a plane? This book has the recipes you need to cocktail with the best of them while you’re traveling.
- We treated ourselves to a turntable this week and purchased this for our first album on vinyl. Record players are adorably pretentious, I know, but I’m looking forward to building our collection and putting a record on while we make weekend brunch.
- Thirteen thrillers to read this month.
- This DIY will make you look at vintage tables in a new light.
Five Under $50:
- A soft-structured tote bag.
- Lightweight statement earrings.
- A peacoat for under $40? Sold! I love it in camel, but it also comes in blush, black, and grey.
- This Jo Malone gift set is perfect for the beauty lover on your holiday shopping list — even if that person is you!
- Chelsea-style rain boots for soggy fall days.
- Bloomingdale’s is offering 25% off almost everything with code FRIENDS.
- Saks is also having its Friends and Family sale this weekend with 20-25% off. I love these earrings!
- Take 50% off of everything at Ann Taylor, including sale items. I love the print on this blouse. Plus, I picked up the sandals I love in black to tuck away for next summer.
- West Elm has 20% off this weekend, along with the others in its family of brands: Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Mark and Graham, and Rejuvenation. We’re considering this media console to replace the ugly side table our TV is currently sitting on. If you’re not in the market for housewares right now, get an early start on your holiday shopping. This pouch is great for the frequent flyer to stash away ear buds and loose cords. A plaid monogram mug is practically begging for a starring role in an Instagram. And this faux fur throw in navy is perfect for the most glamorous person on your shopping list.
- H&M is having a flash sale with up to 60% off select items. You can’t go wrong with this cute dress.
- Take 30% off your purchase at J.Crew. I love this tie-sleeve sweater, this swing coat, and this polka dot tulle dress.
Earlier This Week:
- This coat is my favorite thing about autumn.
- The best serum for dry, flaky skin.
- Style steals under $100 and under $50. (That dress!)