I ordered this dress (on sale here) and these boots earlier this week, and provided they both work out, I’m putting my credit card on lock down when it comes to purchases for myself. Everything that pulls at my heartstrings over the next month and a half will find its way to my holiday wish list to we’ll see if Santa is feeling generous! It’s kind of fun to make that switch to the holidays, isn’t it?
Speaking of which, I’m unbelievably excited for the holiday season this year, especially when it comes to decorating our first house. In fact, I’ve already been sneaking decorations out of storage! We have a few projects we’d like to tackle this weekend before it gets too cold; I’d like to put some Christmas lights on the house so we’re not risking frostbite in a few weeks, my parents are going to be here to drop off a snowblower for us, and Dave’s dad is going to help install a garage door opener. I hope your weekend is more relaxing than ours will be!
- A persuasive argument as to why you should get a silly winter coat.
- I put together a 101 in 1,001 list awhile back, but never did stay motivated to tackle everything. Jessica’s list is inspiring me to make one again!
- Deborah Lloyd is leaving Kate Spade.
- I’m pretty sure I need this faux fur stole to wear with my green winter coat throughout the holiday season.
- How to gracefully avoid a few awkward holiday situations.
- What’s the best insulated bottle for keeping your drink hot or cold?
- Eight tips for a stress-free Thanksgiving.
- Joshua Tree wasn’t on my must-visit list until I read this weekend guide.
- The newest Slip silk sleep mask comes in an adorable lip print! It’s a luxe gift option for the glam gal on your holiday shopping list, the homebody, or yourself.
- Four signs that it’s time to leave your company.
Five Under $50:
- This silk scarf is, well, très chic!
- Target has free shipping on all orders now through Dec. 23. I just ordered this ornament to commemorate the year we purchased our first house.
- Feather earrings for the holidays.
- I’m eager to try on this super-soft striped tee.
- If you’d love to try a leopard coat this season, but aren’t crazy about the price tag of most, try this one!
Earlier This Week:
- I’m crazy about my new winter coat!
- Eyeing up black and white.
- Buying art as a couple takes some compromising.
- Winter boots really can be chic!
image via Unsplash