Kim and Scott’s bathroom reveal has me considering green penny tile for our half bath, which I’d like to take on myself this year. We’ll see how far along I get until I need to call in a pro!
Not sure which Democratic candidate to support? The Washington Post created a quiz to see which one agrees with you the most.
Dani recently published a post on how to use Instagram for free at-home workouts.
This leaning floor mirror is so good.
Compostable take-out containers might not be any better for the environment than plastic.
I’m adding spicy-sweet sambal pork noodles to our dinner lineup next week.
If you love following along with old house restoration and design as much as I do, you’ll want to bookmark Manhattan Nest.
Finds under $50:
- I can’t get over how much I love these “fish bone” earrings. The “natural” color is my favorite.
- Soludos’ striped, lace-up flat espadrille sandals are now just $20. (I just ordered them myself!)
- How great would these pillow covers be for a sun room?
- My hair is fine and thin, which makes any scarf-tying attempt slip right out. I think I’m going to give this hair tie a whirl for spring and summer!
- Such a cute dress to pair with sneakers or sandals.
In case you missed it:
- The items I purchased last month.
- A coat I can’t stop obsessing over.
- I might need to pack away fragile items in our house if our adoption application for this guy is approved.