With how difficult this year has been, I think we all deserve carte blanche to start decorating for the holidays on the early side! I typically wait until after Thanksgiving to deck the halls and I’ll probably follow suit this year, but that doesn’t mean I can’t add a few things to my cart this year in anticipation of the merriest season of all. Here are fifteen festive finds I love:
- This tiny faux pine is the sweetest addition to a bar cart.
- A sweet enamel ornament.
- Glass trees for a modern mantle.
- I’m a sucker for German smoker decorations.
- While not specifically Christmas decor, a buffalo plaid throw is a must.
- I have and love this mini tree.
- Such a charming doormat!
- Add a faux pine spray to your favorite vase. This one with pinecones is great, too.
- A set of dessert plates adorned with little trees.
- No room for a tree? Fill this bowl with your favorite vintage ornaments.
- If we didn’t already have stockings we like, I’d be opting for these.
- This colorful candy dish reminds me of old-fashioned ribbon candy.
- I have a similar set of glass icicle ornaments. They’re perfect for filling in space on the tree.
- It’ll take some patience, but a vintage brass reindeer or stag is well worth sifting through listings.
- I already purchased this little bunch of faux mistletoe.
This post contains affiliate links.