As if I wasn’t already anxious for spring, today is supposed to be in the mid-50s. In Wisconsin. In March. I think a wardrobe overhaul is in order, with plenty of pastels and bright yellow accents.
- Embroidered Dress, Juicy Couture, $300
- Patent Color Watch, ASOS, $44.76
- Cocktail Stirrers, KegWorks, $4.75/set of 24
- Japanese Floral Rose Bowl, Kate Spade, $60
- Gumdrop Stud Earrings, Kate Spade, $38
- “Whiskerlo” Flats, Stuart Weitzman, $355
- Alligator Bracelet, Kenneth Jay Lane, $90
- Bow Belt, Ted Baker, $69.83
- Boardwalk Tote, J.Crew, $59.50
- Passport Holder, Miu Miu, $215
- Lacquered Flower Ring, Forever21, $6.80
- Stripe iPhone Case, Kate Spade, $40
You might also enjoy:
48 Hours in Chicago: What we did in the Windy City during the pandemic
Valentine's Gift Guide for Her
On the Right Foot: Mistletoe Traditions, An Easy Holiday Appetizer, How Swimsuits Shaped the Miss Am...
On the Right Foot: Terrazzo Made of Eggshells, Stir Fry to Make This Week, a Silky Slip Skirt & More...