PURCHASED – FOR ME
See all of this year’s sartorial additions here.
- Kate Spade faux fur jacket in gingerbread (also available here) – If this post was any indication, you know how delighted I am by this purchase. My focus for 2020 is to only purchase and keep items that I’m absolutely head-over-heels for and this coat is the perfect example of that. It’s ultra soft, the color has dimension, and is actually really warm. I have narrow shoulders and a small chest, so I was able to size down to a small. (I tend to be between a small and medium in Kate Spade tops.)
- Spanx “The Perfect Black Pant” back-seam skinny pants – I had been searching for a pair of comfortable black dress pants to wear to work and came across these. I love that they’re stretchy and hold everything in smoothly. They hit me right at the ankle, which is my ideal length for wearing with flats. I’m typically a 10 in pants and the large fit the best.
PURCHASED – FOR HOME
- Hearth & Hand faux fig stem – I bought this vase last year and the small opening is perfect for displaying a single branch, which is great for when there’s actual greenery outside. In the meantime, I purchased the faux fig stem from Target. It’s one of their more realistic stems that’s convincing enough from across the room and it adds a nice textural element to the dining table where the vase is displayed right now.
- Target bath mat – I asked my parents for Lands’ End’s Turkish spa towels in pewter for Christmas last year and they delivered. (I highly recommend them if you’re looking for towels! They feel so luxurious and they’re a great price point. You can even order a sample swatch to feel the texture before committing.) I wanted a bath mat to match and came across this one at Target. I love the low pile, which seems like it’ll hold up well. I’ll likely get another one or two because I love it so much.
- West Elm fluted planter – Even in “extra small,” which was the size I bought, this planter is on the larger size — which is a great value for the money. I love the fluted shape that adds interest to an otherwise basic white planter. It ended up being too large for the pilea I wanted to use, but I’m keeping it for the next plant I bring home.
- “Windfall” print by Kelly Money – I’m a sucker for a moody seascape or landscape and fell for this print. I bought the small 8-inch square print with the black metal frame. I’m not quite sure where it’ll go just yet, though!
Let’s keep in touch!
Instagram / Facebook / Pinterest / Bloglovin’