Is there anything more summery than this resort look? Even if you’re not jetsetting this year, CB2’s Acapulco chair and this swimsuit by Mara Hoffman turn the smallest backyard into a sanctuary (add an umbrella drink and a kiddie pool for good measure).
Right now, I’m coveting:
- A swimsuit in my favorite Liberty print would be a fun splurge for our upcoming vacation
- A pair of delicate earrings made of Mother of Pearl and blue topaz
- This carefree dress
- A cheerful iPhone case
- A colorful clutch that will go with just about everything you wear this spring and summer
- A pair of emerald side chairs – I can’t afford this set, but it serves as inspiration for scouting garage sales
- A white belt with a gold metal bow for under $14
For Home | For You
Yellow makes everything more cheerful! Try a bit of lemon in the form of this club chair or a new spring frock.