1. Jayson Home ornaments, $10 each // 2. Sophia Webster clutch, $595 // 3. Sabine necklace, $58 // 4. Club Monaco dress, $249 // 5. Lulu Frost earrings, $144 // 6. Kate Spade candle, $40 // 7. Indigo mug, $10 // 8. Kate Spade shoes, $328 // 9. J.Crew sweatshirt, $65
Inspire It | Wear It
I’ve always been one to add cocktail gems to a daytime ensemble, but this gal takes night-turned-day dressing to a new and inspiring level. The key to pulling this off is starting with the flounciest skirt you own , then tone it down with a casual sweater.
(I’ll also be the first to admit that my choices aren’t the most wallet-friendly, but I’m sure there will be less expensive alternatives when we get closer to winter. Just use this as your inspiration board.)
Shop It: A.P.C. sweater // Chloe skirt // Club Monaco bracelet // J.Crew shoes
Need it Now
Here’s what I’m craving now:
- Feminine bathing suit, Zimmerman, $128
- Bright pink flats, Madewell, $108
- Polka dot scarf, Sonia by Sonia Rykiel, $60
- Quirky notebook, Madewell, $10
- Clutch with a cute clasp, Kate Spade, $348
- Not-too-dainty earrings, Kendra Scott, $39.99
- Major statement necklace, Club Monaco, $149.50
- Pink elephants, Cocktail Buddies, $9.95/box
Club Monaco launched its e-commerce site today to an audience eagerly awaiting the brand’s classic-meets-vintage vibe. If you’re not one of the lucky few who live near a brick and mortar store, take advantage of limited-time free shipping with one of these items: the perfect peacoat, an embellished tank, a nautical sweater or an ikat tunic.