The novelty of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale has worn off. I was planning to sit this one out entirely, but curiosity got the better of me when I decided to check out the home section … which then turned into browsing every single page of the sale. And I’ll be frank, there’s not much worth buying, especially those Barefoot Dreams cardigans and throws. You’ve spent an entire year in quarantine wearing loungewear. It’s time to stop doing that to yourself.
The sale opens to the public on July 28 and there’s a decent chance my favorites will sell out by then. Which is completely fine, since I don’t actually need any of these things, but it’s still fun to window shop. Here’s what I have my eye on:
- My favorite face lotion. It’s a good time to buy any of your skincare or makeup staples since you know you’ll use it anyway.
- A set of silicone utensils.
- Statement earrings. The black pair is the best.
- A bathmat that comes in three colors. (The grey one would work best with our upcoming bathroom remodel.)
- Reusable storage bags.
- This cult-favorite bra in charcoal.
- A striped Turkish towel.
- A black dress with a flattering, classic shape.
Let’s keep in touch!
Instagram / Facebook / Pinterest / Bloglovin’
This post contains affiliate links.