This week, I’m coveting:
- A beautiful gold choker studded with dots. (This one is significantly cheaper and has a similar vibe.)
- Fluttery shorts that look like a skirt when worn.
- A pretty pair of espadrille sandals.
- Flash tattoos inspired by the work of popular jewelry designers.
- A punchy lip color. (This one is in “Blazing Coral.”)
- An off-the-shoulder blouse with intricate crochet detail.
- A cross-body bag with the right amount of graphic color.
- Not Pictured: A gold-dipped bud vase.
- Not Pictured: A dishtowel that would make kitchen chores way more fun.
It’s the last day to enter to win a Mother’s Day charm necklace from Helen Ficalora. Enter here!