See this year’s sartorial additions here.
- H&M linen t-shirt – I love this t-shirt on hot days but be aware that it shrinks in length even when washing on cold in the delicate cycle and line drying it. I went with my typical size medium at H&M, which still allow for a looser fit. It still has relaxed fit after laundering, just a tad shorter. Consider sizing up if you have a long torso.
- J.Crew sparkly waterfall earrings – I had overlooked these online, but adored them in person. They’re large and incredibly sparkly, which will be fun when the holiday season rolls around again. They’re a great buy on sale.
- Schoolhouse ‘Stillwater’ floral quilt – I just adored this quilt when it debuted and had it on my wish list since, peeking at it every so often and then talking myself out of it since it’s a pricier piece. I gave in this month when our down comforter proved to be just too hot for summer. It’s generously sized and perfectly lightweight without sacrificing quality.
- Julie Cloutier double bowl – Another piece that was on my long-term wish list made its way into my home this month. I’m not even sure where I first saw Julie’s work, but I immediately fell for her double bowl — perfect for snacking on cherries or olives; just put the pit in the tiny attached bowl! Julie had taken a break from throwing these forms and just recently started taking orders for them again.
- Crate & Barrel x Athena Calderone pillbox throw pillow – This is not a comfortable throw pillow. Rather, it’s a beautiful decorative piece. My only qualm is that it doesn’t actually have a zipper as the product details suggest. The tags are sewn on the outside. One is easy to tear off, but the other needs a seam ripper. I haven’t tried it yet because I can’t tell if the tag is sewn on with its own small piece of thread or if it’s in the actual seam of the pillow. Either way, it’s a gorgeous pillow and I love the pillbox shape. It coordinates well with the floral quilt on our bed.
- Loam ‘Community Garden’ candle – I picked up this candle at a small shop in central Wisconsin over the weekend. It’s smells just like a fresh, sweet summer garden. I’m happy to report that the scent is just as pretty when its lit and the fragrance throws throughout the room.
Thanks for visiting! As a reminder, I may earn an affiliate commission if you buy an item through my links. This is at no cost to you. I appreciate your continued support!