Greetings from Portland, Oregon! I’m seriously so excited to be hanging out in the Pacific Northwest. The opportunity for travel came out of the blue last month when Dave had to schedule a visit to his company’s Portland office. The plane tickets from Madison were expensive (around $550), but it was impossible to pass up when his ticket and the hotel were both covered. I have a fair amount of time on my own to explore the city and get in all the coffee shops and boutique shopping before Dave finishes up at the office each day. Let me know if there’s anything I have to see! Instagram DM is the best way to reach me while I’m gallivanting. Have a great weekend! I’ll be back on the blog late next week.
- Breaking up with your cell phone might be the hottest new trend in wellness.
- Here’s a checklist of what you should do around your home before your next vacation.
- There’s so much inspiration to be found in Mandy Moore’s home.
- I need this dress to go on sale so I can buy it and wear it all of the time.
- There’s a mural in Los Angeles that’s reserved only for the Insta-elite.
- Another art restoration gone wrong.
- Fifteen of the best anti-aging serums on the market.
- I know it’s way too early to think about holiday shopping, but I came across this sampler of handmade soaps and thought it would make for the best hostess gift later this year.
- How Hunter boots became a staple at music festivals.
- Is a “Netflix of podcasts” on the horizon?
Finds Under $50:
- I’ve featured this top multiple times in various posts, and I finally ordered it in pink a couple of weeks ago. It’s so pretty! I want the black one, too.
- If you liked the simple pendant featured here, you’ll love this wallet-friendly version.
- Trim is a weird thing to get excited about it, but wait until you look at this cami!
- This lightweight scarf has such a pretty pattern. (It’s best in the light blue colorway.)
- The mixed stripes on this maxi are so much fun!
Earlier This Week:
- Remixing a versatile linen dress for summer.
- This week’s most coveted picks.
- A new jewelry brand that should be on your radar.
- What I added to my closet this month.
image via Unsplash