My goodness! This week — today especially — has been brutal. Anyone else? Even with the shortened week, I’m thankful that it’s finally Friday and I can give myself permission to neglect my responsibilities for a few days. I need it. I also need the happy hour with friends that we’re skipping off to shortly!
- Eight things you might be spending too much money on, and tips to trim those costs.
- Save 20% on framed art at Minted this weekend with code FRAMES18. I have this one in the living room and I’ve been thinking about this one for our dining room. I also love this, this, and this.
- Tips on how to become an efficient packer.
- The rules of white bedding. (Now that I’ve invested in luxe linen sheets, I need to keep them pristine!)
- I haven’t been this excited about a Kate Spade collection in a long time. I will be purchasing this sweater vest.
- How to choose a paint color.
- I know this isn’t the most exciting fall/winter purchase, but now is a good time to snag a versatile black merino turtleneck. This machine-washable version sold out fairly quickly last year, and I was bummed that I wasn’t able to buy a replacement for my old one before the season was over. I find that my regular size is a bit too snug, so you’ll want to order a couple sizes to try.
- Stylish pet accessories? I’m in.
- Thirty-one new shows to watch this fall.
- An emerging science can help you make a big decision.
Finds Under $50:
- I’m loving the newest colors of this classic striped tee. I recently purchased it in the multi-stripe and I already own the navy one.
- A lightweight quilted jacket.
- If you liked the dress I wore here, you can now snag it on sale.
- Loving the look of vinyl totes, but not the elevated price tag of the best-looking ones? Try this.
- A pretty, work-appropriate blouse.
- A versatile cardigan that comes in 10 colors.
- A tortoiseshell handle makes this tote feel more expensive than it is.
Earlier This Week:
image via Unsplash