Happy Saturday! Dave and have already visited three new-to-us restaurants/bars since the weekend kicked off at 5 p.m. on Friday. I think we need to slow our roll unless we want to spend all of next week eating salad and exercising! We’re planning to spend a better part of the weekend making headway on our London itinerary since our early April trip will be here before we know it! What’s on your weekend agenda?
- Sidestep mundane small talk with these five questions.
- The official portraits of the Obamas were unveiled this week and they’re incredible.
- And, here’s the story of the Milly dress Michelle Obama is wearing her portrait.
- I love these earrings for spring and summer. The cobalt blue is gorgeous, but the white would go with everything.
- The rise and fall of the water bed.
- The best street style looks from New York Fashion Week. (Consider it your motivation to snag a statement coat.)
- I’m all about the aviation cocktail lately.
- Jade green appetizer plates are just the thing to brighten up your serveware for spring.
Finds Under $50:
- I just ordered these salt and pepper shakers. The marble and brass is so pretty!
- This asymmetrical dress looks like a sexy option for a date night.
- A cute twill jacket.
- Use code HAPPY to take 40% off of these floral slide loafers.
- An oversize pink sweater is the winter-to-spring transitional item your closet needs.
- Eye-catching floral hoops.
Earlier This Week:
- Comfy loungewear from Garnet Hill.
- Style steals under $50 and under $100.
- What fits inside the small Gucci Marmont handbag?
- Finally, a pair of sneakers I love! (Get them here.)