How is is the last day of September? I feel like a broken record, but this year is just flying by! I can’t say I’m complaining, though, because I’m beyond excited for the upcoming holiday season in our house. First up: Halloween. We picked up a few decorations last weekend at Target, and we’re toying with a few costume ideas to don while we’re handing out candy. If anything, I can throw on the coat from this post and add a witch’s hat!
- The Shopbop sale was extended through today! Take 20% off orders up to $500 or 25% off orders over that amount with code EOTS17. I bought one thing and I can’t wait to try it on! (I discovered later that it’s a dead ringer for this Kate Spade jacket … and $1,400 cheaper.)
- When you should and shouldn’t work for free.
- I’m making this artichoke dip to snack on while we cheer for the Wisconsin Badgers later this morning.
- Three words: Hot. Pink. Fur.
- We just scheduled delivery for our bar cabinet for next weekend. I can’t wait for it to arrive! If you love the idea of a bar cabinet, but not the price tag of that West Elm one, this is also a great option.
- Iconic fashion designers are struggling to connect with Millennials.
- How fashion illustrator Bil Donovan became the artist-in-residence for Dior.
- I totally feel this way about baby photos popping up constantly on Facebook.
- Did you know that Chanel’s iconic little black dress was compared to the Model T car by Vogue?
- Get in the Halloween spirit with sophisticated and spooky cocktails!
Five Under $50:
- I love the ruffles on the collar of this sweater.
- I’m surprised by the negative reviews for this lamp. We purchased two for our bedroom last weekend and love them. The aged brass finish makes them look more expensive, and there’s a nice weight to the pull chain. You might be better off shopping for these in store.
- Okay, this skirt is $1 over the budget, but look at how cute it is! Wear it to work with slim-fitted sweaters and striped long-sleeve shirts!
- Zac Posen is my favorite thing about Project Runway. Did you know he has a cookbook? Need.
- This ruffled dress looks so flattering! Let me know if you’ve tried it!
Earlier This Week: