Happy Saturday! We’re bracing for a snowstorm today, so we’re keeping close to home with some cleaning and organization projects before walking to a friends’ house for an evening of board games and cocktails. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
I love the shape of these affordable sunglasses.
Nikki’s guide to Porto makes me want to go back! (As well as edit my photos from our May 2019 trip to Portugal.)
If you’re not already following Hitha on Instagram for her near-daily Five Smart Reads, go do that now. One article she shared yesterday is about the “Grooming Gap” and its effect on women in the workplace.
It seems that a spicy Calabrian chile butter is what my kitchen has been missing.
This oversize striped sweater looks like the perfect weekend piece.
Have you seen the brilliant billboard that was designed to promote BBC’s new series, Dracula?
Everything you need to know about storing wine at home.
How Tulum transformed into a tourism hot spot.
Everything you can do to help Australia.
Is the body positivity movement working?
Finds Under $50
- I can’t help myself when I stop by a greenhouse and brought home a pilea peperomioides last week. I’m torn between this planter and this one.
- This is such a great ruffled blouse! It also comes in plus sizes here.
- How great is this skirt for a swimsuit cover-up?! I absolutely adore the vintage print. (I’d wear it with the not-under-$50 swimsuit I’m crushing on.)
- Schoolhouse Electric is having a bedding sale! It’s a great time to snag the pillow shams I bought last year.
- I have a set of these little bowls and I use them so often for meal prep, toppings, or for portioning out candy.
Earlier This Week
- Sharing my resolutions for 2020.
- The house projects I want to accomplish in the first six months of the year.
Let’s keep in touch!
Instagram / Facebook / Pinterest / Bloglovin’