Charting the quatrefoil rug’s journey to ubiquity.
This sounds like a lot of work for a cocktail, but I won’t deny that it sounds like it’s worth it. I love gin, rhubarb, and fennel, so it’s right up my alley!
If you loved the beaded tote in this week’s “The Coveted,” here’s a wallet-friendly alternative that comes in under $100.
Seven things that are surprisingly illegal in parts of Europe. (I’m on board with many of these.)
Jacey’s home is serving as major design inspiration.
My latest Instagram love is Leaf & Paw, a feed dedicated to cat-friendly plants.
Cleaning tips from Airbnb hosts.
Finds Under $50:
- I saw this macrame bag at Target last week and I can’t stop thinking about it. The quality seemed good, too!
- These earrings are bold, but the neutral colors make them wearable.
- Such a great summer sundress.
- These brass coasters will develop a beautiful patina over time.
- I love the handles on this colorful tote.
- I’m ordering this book about the history of color in home decor.
Earlier This Week:
- Coveting a ’70s-inspired color palette.
- The jumpsuit I wore in Portugal, along with 12 others I’m loving for summer.