- First I saw a baby chipmunk and butterflies, then a bunny, and then ducks. It’s like Snow White’s forest here.
- Rediscovered an old Banana Republic clutch. I think this is from Deborah Lloyd’s reign, which would explain why it’s still charmingly perfect for spring.
- A new ring that reminds me of a thistle (c/o Oasap)
- Finally found a fuchsia clutch to wear to a wedding this coming weekend
- Craft Beer Week in Madison
- I just learned that my great-grandmother collected Lily of the Valley for her wedding bouquet.