The perfect stack of bracelets should be eclectic, appear nonchalant, and have the right ratio of statement-makers to delicate adornments. Achieve the perfect mix by combining something:
- Chunky - Ground your look with a bold bracelet. Try a traditional chain link version or one with a playful charm.
- Colorful - This look is about being playful. A healthy of dose of color from a nautical rope or a vintage-esque bracelet keeps it from getting too serious.
- Practical - Keep the phone in your purse. A bold or elegant watch is a classier way to check the time.
- Delicate - Offset the statement jewels with a pretty chain or bangle set.
- Unexpected - Add a little whimsy to your wrist with a conversation piece. A pair of lion heads or bright-colored leather does the trick.
Follow Bedknobs & Baubles on Bloglovin’(View comments)