This week, I’m smitten with:
- The white lace details in a jumpsuit by Endless Rose and a loose frock by English Factory. In fact, I think I’m going to spring for the dress. It would be the perfect canvas for a huge necklace and would look adorable with my new sandals. (Better yet, it’s only $72!)
- These Miu Miu block heel pumps are totally out of my price range, but the crystal and black rhinestone detail is too cute.
- The layers of pleats in this lipstick red skirt.
- Striped taper candles! I mean, really, if you’re going to have candlesticks, they may as well be striped. (Be sure to hit up your local Goodwill for some vintage brass candlestick holders. I’ve picked some up for just a few dollars.)
- Classic red nail polish. Valentine’s Day is just around the corner!
- All of Tory Burch’s new arrivals. I’m still trying to justify $250 monkey earrings*, but I’m also taken with these artisanal drops.
*I filed my taxes last weekend and I’m getting a decent return. These might have to be my annual splurge. I’m obsessed with them.