Lately, I’m loving:
- This beautiful druzy ring c/o Meghna Designs that happens to coordinate perfectly with my Lele Sadoughi necklace. Have you seen Meghna’s Kickstarter campaign to raise money for her fine jewelry collection? By supporting the project, you can own a piece of her collection for a fraction of the retail price. (Learn more about her in the "Behind the Baubles" feature.)
- The Veronica Mars movie. I never did watch the series when it was on TV, but I was hooked a few weeks ago when Dave suggested we try it. After many evenings of binge-watching, the movie was a satisfying way to wrap up my time with Neptune (and took the edge off the crappy series’ finale).
- Dave’s new car. We’ve been a one-car household for about a month after his old car bit the dust. As much as I’ve enjoyed our carpooled commutes, I’m going to enjoy his Volkswagen Eos even more. I mean, c’mon, we freaking own a convertible now!
- The Tory Burch shoes I ordered. Aren’t they all sorts of nautical-meets-Mod perfection? I can’t wait for their arrival. They’re such a splurge after last month’s shopping binge, but I’ve been tucking away $50 per paycheck for a splurge and I’ve had some blog revenue and eBay cash to spend. Let’s just hope they run truer to size than this pair of Tory Burch shoes did.
- St. Patrick’s Day. Hope you have a fun day!