Thanksgiving is going to look a bit different this year with families opting to forgo large celebrations in favor of small gatherings with just those in their own households. While you may be sad about missing out on cherished traditions, it doesn’t mean you can’t make the day special. I rounded up 15 fun finds for Thanksgiving, below, to make this year’s holiday memorable. (And be sure to order early since shipping is expected to take longer this holiday season!)
- If you’ve wanted to try gold flatware, now’s the time! Especially when there’s an affordable set with service for four.
- Vintage-inspired glasses in a great autumnal hue.
- I just purchased this linen tablecloth for our Thanksgiving table. It comes in at under $30 no matter what size you need!
- This inexpensive gravy boat has a beautiful shape.
- I love the black rim on these classic appetizer plates.
- A set of small, versatile bowls. Use them to serve appetizer-sized portions of soup, set out dips, or to corral nuts and jams accompanying your cheese board.
- Save yourself the trouble of making your own turkey brine and pick up a jarred one.
- This sweater is a perennial favorite of mine. It’s incredibly soft with a flattering relaxed fit, making it perfect for Thanksgiving. There’s a striped version, too!
- A set of taper holders in various heights makes decorating the table a breeze.
- I have this platter and it’s great because its simple design coordinates with just about any decor.
- Clearly these earrings aren’t just for the holiday, but their chunky shape would look beautiful with sweaters all season long and they’re not too fussy to wear while you’re cooking.
- Cloth napkins in a striking, yet classic windowpane design.
- My favorite coasters continue to get better with age. I’m probably going to order a second set.
- An elegant, heirloom-quality carving set.
- Finish the meal with a slice of pie, presented with a vintage server.
This post contains affiliate links.