1. DVF top, $125 // 2. Furbish Studio earrings, $16 // 3. High Street Market finial, $14 // 4. Banana Republic sweater, $79.50 // 5. Zara flats, $49.90 // 6. J.Crew dress, $298 // 7. Zara Home tumblers, $6.90 each // 8. Gap belt, $30
I’ve been a bit preoccupied with this Ali Ro dress ($318) since I saw it on Gal Meets Glam earlier this week (that back cut out…swoon!). I definitely can’t justify the price tag given that I bought a car this month, so I’d be perfectly happy with this BB Dakota version for less than $40.
Right now, I’m coveting:
- This sophisticated Diane von Furstenberg clutch. I’m planning to purchase it next month. (So excited!)
- A pretty pitcher that looks even more gorgeous filled with a strawberry pink cocktail
- A graphic crane-print dress to pair with flat sandals now and work-ready pumps this fall.
- Art Deco earrings from Tory Burch
- A quirky crab trinket box
- This hue for weekday manicures
- Silver flats with a small hint of gold at the heel (I ordered these on Tuesday and will let you know if they’re fabulous in person)
Every breezy summer dress looks best paired with a large piece of jewelry, like this blue moon-shaped by Kelly Wearstler.