This week, I’m coveting:
- An inflatable swan for lazy days in the pool. (The pool we frequent is on the small side, so I won’t actually be able to get away with this.)
- This beautiful off-the-shoulder dress. Blair wore it last week and it sold out instantly. Some sizes have popped back, so be sure to add it to your wish list to receive an email notification when it’s in stock. (That’s how I snagged a size medium, which should arrive tomorrow.)
- An understated ring that isn’t short on details.
- A carefree maxi dress to pack for your next vacation. (It’s only $130!)
- A cheeky box of matches.
- Pineapple stud earrings. You know how much I love a cute pineapple motif.
- Lancome’s Shine Lover Lipstick. I can’t decide between “Effortless Pink” or “French Sourire.”