IN THE WARDROBE
See all of this year’s sartorial additions here.
- Maeve ‘Colette’ peasant blouse in mint and brown stripe – I’ll admit that listing this in a “bought and loved” post might be a bit misleading as it’s the one item this month I’m not totally sure about. I love the cut and drape of this blouse, and I also enjoy having lightweight blouses for summer when I want to shield my skin from sun exposure. However, the one I picked has a mint and brown stripe that’s not available online. I worry that it reads a little too “circus” with the full sleeves. If I end up returning it, I might reorder it in the “blue motif” print that wasn’t available in store. That looks a bit more versatile. I went with my regular size medium in this one. The small was fine from the waist up, but I need the extra room around my hips that the medium had.
- Target puff-sleeve tiered dress in mint – This dress runs stupidly large like all of Target’s a-line shifts lately. I bought it in a small, which fits perfectly around the bust. It has more than enough room throughout that it probably makes me look larger, but I don’t care. It’s so darn comfortable and I know I’ll reach for it during the warmer months.
- Ancient Greek ‘Eleftheria’ sandals in brown – I bought these in the natural hue three years ago and wear them all of the time in the summer. They’re definitely looking “well loved,” which prompted me to order a new pair in another color. They’re a splurge, but the cost-per-wear makes them a great piece.
- Old Navy tiered linen-blend dress – I’m not surprised this dress sold out. It’s by far the best Old Navy item I’ve purchased in years (aside from the jersey dresses I wear nearly every day working from home).
- Nike ‘Daybreak’ sneaker in light blue – The best Nike colors sell out fast and I’m glad I sprung for these baby blue sneakers. They’re fun to wear with dresses. I went with my regular size, despite reviews urging to size down a half size. They fit perfectly.
- Madewell seersucker apron tank top in black – With the pants below, this tank is perfect for a jumpsuit look that doesn’t require bathroom acrobatics. I went with my regular size.
- Madewell seersucker pull-on crop pants in black – I also bought these in my regular size!
- Target floral-print blouse in cream – I’m a sucker for cheap summer clothes and I can’t help add a few things to my cart when I’m at Target. (Even if the lack of fitting room access right now results in a lot of return trips to bring ill-fitting items back.) This top is a hit with it’s bright colorway and lightweight fabric. I also love the pretty detailing at the wrist.
AROUND THE HOUSE
- HAY glass straws – The set I bought is slightly different; they’re longer and have a slight bend. However, the colors are the same and they’re so good!
- HAY cloth napkins in lavender with brown edging – The color combination on these give me so much joy that I had to scoop them up!
- Schoolhouse ‘Matter’ Lamp – I realize this lamp isn’t everyone’s style and that’s okay. I’m in love with it’s 1960s vibe and it makes me ridiculously happy each time I look at it. Just like everything else I’ve purchased from Schoolhouse, the quality is excellent.
Let’s keep in touch!
Instagram / Facebook / Pinterest / Bloglovin’
This post contains affiliate links.