Learn how Lele Sadoughi went from launching J.Crew’s jewelry line to designing the must-have headband.
I made this riff on larb earlier this week and it’s so good. We served it with sticky rice, cilantro, scallions, and lime the first night we made it and went with lettuce wraps the next. Both options are delicious for an easy weeknight meal.
I’ve been increasingly aware of how much plastic I use in my daily life. I finally switched to reusable shopping bags, and most importantly, have been remembering to use them consistently. I no longer use plastic straws. But those steps feel insignificant when I look around my bathroom or kitchen and realize that just about everything is packaged in plastic. Sure, some of it is recyclable, but it still feels like I should be doing more to cut back on my plastic usage. That’s why I’m so excited about Loop, a company that’s working with brand powerhouses to reduce plastic consumption. (If you’re interested in signing up after reading that article, you can join the wait list here.)
I love these resin earrings. They’re bold without being over the top, and really tempting with 30% off through Monday.
There are two types of airport people.
The magic of estate sales.
How good is this wallpaper?! I’m starting to think about how I’d like to redo our half-bath and that wallpaper would be perfect in there. (That renovation is a long way off. The half-bath is off of the kitchen, which also needs a refresh. I’m not sure which project should come first or if we should do them in tandem.)
Finds Under $50:
- Woven grass adds texture to this vase.
- I love the neutral stripes on this summer dress.
- The pattern of this colorful woven beach tote reminds me of vintage lawn chairs.
- I don’t know why I want to own this wood sphere, but I do.
- A flattering wrap top that also comes in extended sizes.
Earlier This Week:
- What I purchased in May for my closet and my home. (I still can’t get over how much I love the sandals!)
- I’m still craving neutral colors for summer.