See this year’s sartorial additions here.
- J.Crew vintage slim-straight jeans – I’m at a weird in-between size right now and my go-to jeans were a bit too loose, so I bought these for the time being. Honestly, I’m tired of raw hems, but they’re good enough for now. The best part of these is that they don’t stretch out much during the day.
- Mansur Gavriel Checker Mini Volume Clutch – eBay find – I finally got my hands on my white whale of a purse! I’ve loved this Mansur Gavriel bag since it debuted in 2018, but I didn’t want to pay full price. I deeply regretted it for the past four years. Patience — and a saved eBay search — paid off this month and I welcomed the bag into my wardrobe.
- Cole Haan Mary Jane flats (also available here) – These are the prettiest grownup take on Mary Jane flats! The elongated, squared-off toe is flattering and sophisticated, and they look lovely with both dresses and pants. However, the back is very stiff and cut into my ankle. I’ve since purchased padded insets to offer some cushioning.
- J.Crew crystal and pearl drop earrings – The photos online don’t do these earrings justice. In fact, I passed them up online until I saw them in store. The sparkly crystals are a fun pairing for the real freshwater pearl drop. I bought them for around $16 on sale and that felt like a steal.
- Target small faux shagreen box – I love the sage green hue of this storage box. It’s a great size to put keys and sunglasses on an entry table.
Let’s keep in touch!
Instagram / Facebook / Pinterest / Bloglovin’
Thanks for visiting! As a reminder, I may earn an affiliate commission if you buy an item through my links. This is at no cost to you. I appreciate your continued support!