I hope you all had a happy Thanksgiving! We woke up on Thursday to discover a dead (and decapitated) rabbit in our driveway, so that was an awful way to kick off the holiday. (Homeownership is great, until you need to deal with things like that!) Morbidity aside, I am beyond excited to start bringing out holiday decor today and spend time perusing Black Friday sales. I’m not going to include a comprehensive list of sales below. (I find those posts repetitive and I hate how they litter my feed all weekend long.) Instead, you’ll find the regular “Weekend Links” roundup, along with the sites I’m actually browsing today for gifts for myself and others. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
- J.Crew must die to live.
- This documentary puts unbelievably cheap prices into perspective.
- Twenty keto dinner recipes.
- I’m hoping to travel to Stockholm next year, and I can’t wait to see the city’s subway art.
- I love the embellished heel on these pumps.
- Here’s what you should do with your Thanksgiving leftovers.
- Three easy ways to give back during the holiday season.
- The patents behind pumpkin pie.
- Mr. Big was going to die in Sex and the City 3.
- Eight ways to avoid going broke this holiday season.
Sales I’m Shopping:
- CB2 – Save 15% on full-price items with code SAVE15 and receive free shipping on orders over $29. I received this decanter last year and I can’t tell you how pretty it is in person. I’m currently eyeing up these glasses, and considering this tree skirt.
- Astley Clarke – 20% off all jewelry with code ENJOY. I’m thinking about these earrings for my mom, and I love this petite signet ring.
- J.Crew – Save 50% on your order with code TGIF. I’m disappointed this coat is sold out in my size for most of the colors. I love it in lavender. (Though, it’s not like I need another winter coat.) I think I’ll scoop up the swimsuit I’ve been eyeing and possibly the matching tunic for our January trip to Florida.
- Jenny Bird – Save 30% on everything. You know I love Jenny Bird jewelry! I have three pairs of earrings and they’re all incredibly beautiful and well made. I’d like to add this necklace to my collection.
- Anthropologie – Save 30% sitewide. I barely know where to start! I adore these monogrammed ornaments, the sleep mask everyone raves about, and a women’s march puzzle.
- Lands’ End – Save 50% on full-price styles. The brand’s linen sheets are undoubtedly my favorite purchase of the year. We’re thinking about picking up a second set. Looking for a gift for him? This cashmere sweater was a hit with Dave and the quality is so much better than what you’d get from somewhere like J.Crew.
- Paravel – Save 20% on orders over $75. It’s a great time to add the crossbody capsule to your collection.
- Lulu & Georgia – Take 25% off everything. I keep looking at this lamp. It’s so good! And, these cutting boards would make a wonderful gift.
Finds Under $50:
- This vase is gorgeous and perfect for your design-loving friend.
- I think I’m going to buy this Lele Sadoughi headband.
- A swingy dress for under $20 after discount.
- Such a perfect party top for the season!
- This colorful scarf is finally on sale.
- A wear-with-everything merino sweater that’s machine-washable. (It’s 50% off through Nov. 24.)
Earlier This Week:
- Just one post with winter-ready items.
image via Gray Malin