1. Norma Kamali, $350 // 2. Rifle Paper Co., $26 // 3. Tiffany & Co., $550 // 4. J.Crew, $298 // 5. TOPS Malibu, $13.50 // 6. Vintage Dior, $299 // 7. RED Valentino, $395 // 8. ZAC Zac Posen, $195 // 9. Furbish, $22
Right now, I’m coveting:
- The feminine details of the Dior Couture show, especially this photo
- A splash of summery turquoise
- Snow white manicures, even if it reminds me of painting my nails with Wite-Out in middle school. Here’s an Instagram photo of my attempt.
- Jo Malone’s “Sugar & Spice” collection set to debut in March (but I’m also just a sucker for great packaging)
- Classic Ferragamo flats in “lava” that will probably be my 2013 tax return splurge
- This bar cart
- Structured shorts – I ordered these in “neon rose,” but I’m between sizes and couldn’t make them work. I loved the fabric, though.
- These darling teeny tiny studs in green quartz
My parents never enrolled me in ballet classes (probably because I was a bit uncoordinated for a demi-plié), but I can pull off a pretty dancer-inspired ensemble.
Follow Bedknobs & Baubles on Bloglovin’