See this year’s sartorial additions here.
- Madewell packable straw visor in natural ($10) – I put my $25 birthday coupon toward this cute visor to put on when we’re hanging out on the deck and our umbrella just can’t shield all of the sun. The malleable material makes it easy to roll or fold to tuck into a tote bag, too.
- Madewell linen shorts in gingham ($55) – Aren’t these shorts just the sweetest? They’re a welcome alternative to the solid pairs I normally wear in the summer. They fit true to size.
- Boden fixed wrap jersey dress ($88) – If you’re back to in-person work events or meetings, get this dress. It’s easy to wear, breathable, flattering, and it has pockets. It also looks pretty cute with sneakers. It runs true to size. Be sure to fold it rather than use a hanger to avoid any stretched-out shoulders.
- Boden ruffle detail linen top ($80) – I’ve been such a fan of Boden this year. Their pieces are crafted so beautifully and this pretty top is no exception. It has a cute vintage-inspired print, straps that are wide enough to hide bra straps, and the linen fabric is substantial yet breathable.
- Joe’s Jeans mid-rise straight crop jeans ($80) – I bought a pair of these last year in blue and wore them so often that I wanted a backup pair. The traditional blue denim is no longer available, but I did find them in grey. They run large.
- All Modern ‘Piper’ Bench ($200) – I had been looking for a 36″ bench to put under a window in our bedroom over the past year and this one caught my eye, but it was constantly out of stock. One came back at the end of last month and I immediately snagged it. Assembly is straightforward, but I will say that it took a bit of effort because the holes weren’t drilled perfectly. After it was put together, though, it was sturdy. It doesn’t need to do much other than hold throw pillows while we’re sleeping, so it should work out.
This post contains affiliate links.