See this year’s sartorial additions here.
- J.Crew rollneck sweater in ‘Supersoft’ yarn – I have a few of J.Crew’s “Supersoft” turtleneck sweaters from a few years ago. I adore how cozy they are and added this chocolate-colored sweater to my wardrobe. It runs large, so go down at least one size. I bought a small and it’s still roomy.
- J.Crew triple crystal drop earrings – Even if you don’t have a special occasion to wear these earrings, get them for your collection. They’re gorgeous in person and look a lot more expensive than they actually are. Plus, they’re not nearly as heavy as you’d expect for such a large bauble.
- H&M balloon-sleeve crepe dress – Finally a dress that feels like my pre-pandemic self! The quality is what you’d expect for an H&M piece, but the pattern is just so cute. I recently wore it with black tights and flats. It doesn’t get as staticky as other polyester dresses, which is amazing when you have to wear a coat over it. It runs huge — as does everything at H&M these days. I ordered the XS and the small to try. They both fit with plenty of room, but the XS was too short.
- Schoolhouse ‘Moraine’ wool throw – I’ve had my eye on this throw blanket for a year! Schoolhouse had a recent sale, giving me the motivation to finally purchase it. I love it so much. It’s so darn cozy and beautifully made. The heirloom-quality piece would be a wonderful holiday gift!
- Crate & Barrel bistro bowls – We had been using these bowls that I bought at Anthropologie in white years ago. They were great when we bought them, but they started getting hairline cracks under the glaze shortly after. While they never did break, they looked terrible and I had been fed up with them for a few years now. I decided to replace them with these classic bowls from Crate & Barrel. They’re elegant and generously sized without being too large.
Thanks for visiting! As a reminder, I may earn an affiliate commission if you buy an item through my links. This is at no cost to you. I appreciate your continued support!